Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Classic Rock Report: I Heart Radio Music Festival 2013 Part One

This time next week. The I Heart Music Festival in Vegas will be the biggest ticket on the street. Since its incarnation two bucks back...Critics have called The I Heart Music Festival a modern day desert Woodstock. Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler made sure fans of the Classic Rock band knew they had spent forty years preparing for this. Once live on the microphone. Those animated vocal tones put into perfect pitch became an echo that'll last longer than forever, "I think this has been one of the highlights of my life. But what we need now is some hot booty shakin sex." Bending strings while melting hearts...Joe Perry put their performance into perspective, "The audience was hot. The whole idea was to bring the show to a new level and I think we did that. We did our best." The 2013 I Heart Music Festival. September 21 and 22nd MGM Grand. Las Vegas. The lineup will be announced this Monday morning. Check out the Classic Rock Report with Tyler and Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment