Friday, July 12, 2013

Classic Rock Report: I Heart Music Festival Part Three: The Wish List

Thanks to the success of Bonaroo and South by South West. Getting tickets to Live-music festivals has become the top investment for Classic Rock Fans. For those in the music business. If you're gonna make money. You've gotta step outside the arena. The biggest and best place to be seen? The I Heart Music Festival in Las Vegas. September 21st and 22nd. Monday. They announce the lineup. Today. We play. Which three Classic Rock Acts would force you to close down the man cave for two days to make memories that'll stay in Vegas? Starting Monday. We'll pay for the flight, hotel and tickets to the show. Which three acts would make you call in sick in the days after the I Heart Festival? I give you my 2013 I Heart Wish List: Zeppelin fully reunited. Paul McCartney and AC/DC. There's only one thing I wish was bigger. Monday Morning 830... the lineup will be announced. Then you begin to win your way to Vegas. What happens there. Stays there. Compliments of 99.7 The Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment