Monday, March 14, 2016

Don Henley On The Future Of The Eagles

I must admit. Seeing Jackson Browne with the Eagles during the Grammy Awards totally sparked a ray of hope in my heart. The band could still go on. Then Don Henley made it official over the weekend. Don Henley on the BBC Radio 2 while promoting his July 3rd show in London's Hyde Park, where he will open for Carole King. Don Henley says the Eagles' tribute to Glenn Frey at the Grammy Awards was most likely their last performance. "It was very difficult and very emotional. We actually almost didn't do it and I thought it went pretty well. I think that was the final farewell. I don't think you'll see us performing again. I think that was probably it." The Eagles were joined for their Grammy Awards performance of "Take It Easy" by Jackson Browne, who co-wrote the song with Frey. Henley will tour this summer, as will Joe Walsh, on a co-headlining bill with Bad Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment