Tuesday, February 2, 2016

New Album From Elton John

The world of music is talking about Elton John's new album. He's returned to his Classic Rock roots. He talks about one of the songs In The Name of You. Elton John has released another song off his new album, Wonderful Crazy Night, ahead of its release on Friday, February 5th. "In the Name of You" is a soulful track that Elton feels is in the vein of Little Feat. Elton John on his new song, "I just love the way the song builds. I love the verse, I love the chorus, I love the middle eight and the solo and the chorus to me is so hooky. Every song on this album has two or three hooks in it. It’s full of hooks and ‘In the Name of You’ is one of my favorite tracks. And that was the first real guitar-based track that we recorded. A lot of it is kind of a throwback to the ’70s in a way, but it sounds modern too. That sounds a bit Little Feat-ish that track to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment