Thursday, October 3, 2013

Classic Rock Report: New Music from Nugent and Krist Novoselic Of Nirvana

The Motor City Madman. Ted Nugent. Hasn't released new music for nearly six years. His current CD/DVD ‘Ultralive Ballisticrock.’ Has influenced the free spirited political hell raiser to put down his verbal oppositions and pick up a writing instrument. The new box set features the song, ‘I Still Believe’ What Ted Nugent truly believes is what he released two days ago. He's headed back into the studio in February or March to pound from the ground real, American, rhythm and blues, hard driven rock ‘n’ roll blasting with killer licks and riffs. Perfect for a powerhouse of fans craving music." As for what makes it an instant? Ted says, "My writing process at this point resembles “a really good s—,” because “my plumbing processes work really purely. It’s a pure plumbing system. And so my musical plumbing, whether it’s mental or just spiritual, and God knows physical, I live life so to the fullest, that by being clean and sober, it makes my radar, my life’s radar work perfectly. And I mean, it really does. I just don’t miss nothin’.”
Speaking of new music. The former bass guitarist of Nirvana. Krist Novoselic. Has joined the ranks of a rocker indie group called Modest Mouse. He says, "I've got my big Gibson bass and a Rat distortion pedal." Which is his way of saying, "You better tape down the rearview mirror"

No comments:

Post a Comment