Friday, June 14, 2013

Man Jailed For Playing Pink Floyd Too Loud

Man Cave invasion update. A 51-year-old fan of Pink Floyd has been sentenced to 28 days in jail for repeatedly playing the band’s albums at high volume. The albums used as evidence? Dark side of the moon , Wish You Were Here and The Wall Neighbors don't hate Pink Floyd. They just believe...spinning the stacks of wax ten times a day is excessive. I found the man on Face Book. I sent him three words: I Heart Radio.
Stevie Nicks has been labeled one of the most beautiful women of Classic Rock. Her appearances on Don Kirshner's Rock Concert in the 70's melted millions of untamed teenage boys hearts. This past week. the Fleetwood Mac-er announced. She can't find a man to love her. In her Stevie Nicks style she says: I’m surrounded by people. I'm like the crystal ball and these are all the rings of Saturn around me. But I can't find the man to take me away. Hmmm I know a 51 year old man in jail right now. He was busted for playing his Pink Floyd too loud. Ummm that sounds like a man of passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment